Hydrogen peroxide isn’t just for bleaching hair or sanitizing wounds. A veritable magic potion with widely varied uses, the substance can assist you in ways you might not have considered.
Bargain Babe runs down 25 uses for peroxide, and here are some highlights:
* Rinse with it as a mouth wash to prevent halitosis.
* Mix it with water to clean kitchen surfaces.
* Soften up corns and callouses by soaking your feet in it.
* Sprinkle it in aquariums to prevent fungus from growing.
* Mix with almond or olive oil and pour it in your ear to unclog wax buildup.
Check out the source link for a bunch of other peroxide uses.
25 uses for hydrogen peroxide [Bargain Babe]