It seems like only yesterday that Ben messaged me with the idea that we turn the weekly Top Posts roundup into an Open Thread, allowing readers to comment about anything on their minds. Nope–it was almost exactly two years ago. That first Open Thread post on July 24, 2009 received ten comments. Now, our wonderful readers usually manage that within the first five minutes. This is our 100th Friday Top Posts and Open Thread (not sure why that math is a little off.) Hooray!
- China’s Hypergrowth Fueled By Building Giant Cities No One Lives In
- Neighbors Are Mad At Guy Who Got $300K House For $16
- This Is How You Should Quit Your Job At Taco Bell
- 7.5 Sweltering Hours On A Bus: The MegaSauna Rides Again, Gets Lost
- Small Arizona Town In Furor After 2nd Citizen Arrested For Speaking At Town Meeting