Woman Comes Home To Find Cable Guy Dangling In Back Yard

Working with cables and electronics is a dangerous and potentially deadly job. Just ask a Kansas woman who found a cable guy dangling 15 feet off the ground from a pole in her back yard.

KNSS Wichita reports emergency crews visited the scene and found the man was conscious and complaining of an electric shock that rendered his left arm numb. The man was taken to the hospital.

If you’ve done home repairs or upgrades, you’ve probably had a close encounter with electric shock at some point. What’s the worst you’ve experienced?

Communications Worker Gets Shock [KNSS Wichita]
(Thanks, P!)