Bananas Foster Inferno Possibly Started By Inappropriate Pouring

An update on that flaming banana desert that engulfed a customer in flame story from earlier in the week: according to witnesses the waiter poured the alcohol on using the whole bottle instead of using a ladle. The flames then shot back up into the bottle and caused the “explosion of fire.” The diner who was covered in fire remains sedated in the hospital.

New details emerge in bananas foster fire that burned restaurant patrons [St. Petersburg Times] (Thanks to Alexa!)

PREVIOUSLY
Burning Bananas Leave Diner Covered In Flames