In the comments of yesterday’s Lane Bryant post, reader DeadPlasmaCell shared this terrible coupon for Babies R Us. The list of excluded items includes, essentially, the entire inventory of a Babies R Us store. What’s left? Clothes? It would be a nice coupon if it said “20% off any clothing item” instead (except for the excepted clothing lines) but that would be too simple and much, much too easy.
What Can This Babies R Us Coupon Actually Be Used For?
By Laura Northrup May 6, 2011
More From Consumerist
- Furniture Company Mocks Coupon Fine Print With Rambling 350-Word Disclaimer
- 70% Of Coupon Users Still Use Print Circulars For Savings
- Target Will Price-Match 29 Competitors’ Websites
- Target Testing System That Sends Customers Notifications On Deals While They Shop
- FAO Schwarz Flagship Closes In NYC, Forcing All Those Giant Stuffed Animals To Find A New Home