Anthropologists from the future were amazed to find perfectly preserved in a chunk of ice a carton of “ice cream” offering amazing clues to the secrets of a long-lost civilization. Apparently it was one where people who started out as countercultural antimaterialist icons could years later be used to market the products of multinational conglomerate, the all-powerful and feared “Unilever.” Such wonders to behold!
More From Consumerist
- Price Chopper Recalls Ice Cream Because Metal Shavings Aren’t A Good Topping
- Scientists Working Hard To Save Us All From Rapidly Melting Ice Cream Cones
- Get A Free Ice Cream Cone At Ben & Jerry’s Today
- Celebrate Summer With Ice Cream-Flavored Breakfast Cereal
- Recalled Jeni’s Ice Cream Will Become Fertilizer, Provide Electricity