Catch Ben Popken on “Taking Stock with Pimm Fox” tonight on Bloomberg TV. He’ll be talking about the proposed merger between AT&T and T-Mobile, discussing whether companies should be held accountable for investor’s personal lives, the specter of $5 ATM fees and, of course, there will be a Worst Company in America update. Tune in to Bloomberg TV, or watch online at Bloomberg.com/tv, at 5:35 p.m. ET and again at 9:35 p.m. See you there!
Consumerist On Bloomberg TV: AT&T-Mobile Edition
By consumerist.com March 23, 2011
More From Consumerist
- Report: Verizon Exploring Acquisition Or Joint Venture With AOL
- GameStop Gets Even Closer To AT&T, Offers Cricket Wireless Service In All Stores
- Get Ready For Parents To Fight Over Pink Plastic Pregnant Puppies
- Dish & T-Mobile Spotted Canoodling In Corner Of Merger Meat Market
- Why Isn’t America Freaking Out About AT&T/DirecTV Merger — And Should We Be?