Does Domino’s seem a little desperate lately? A little too eager to prove that they’re listening to your negative tweets about the pizza quality, and not putting boogers in the pies? Like that commercial where they talk all those customers who think they’re complaining about the ingredients inside a focus group room, but then they’re actually in the farmer’s field where the tomatoes come from! Because absolutely nothing happens in the process between getting that tomato to the local pizzeria. Nope, they just send it via pneumatic tube. The comedians at UCB have noticed the earnest tone and made a lil parody video to skewer Domino’s for daring to try to change. Free salad topoff via helicopter, anyone?
Domino's Pizza Ads Smack Of Desperation
By Ben Popken March 11, 2011
More From Consumerist
- Domino’s Australia Takes Pizza-Tracking To The Streets
- Coming Soon: Tweet The Pizza Emoji At Domino’s, Get Pizza Delivered
- Super Bowl Weekend Is The Big Show For Pizza Box Manufacturers
- Can Math Determine Whether Pizza Hut Or Domino’s Is Better?
- Customer Sues Domino’s Because Intestine-Piercing Wire Bristles Are Not A Pizza Topping