I stumbled across this clip of standup comedian Eugene Mirman describing how Delta Airlines became his enemy. It all started when they lost his bag and at the counter they looked at his ticket and asked him if his name was “Barbara Riddle.” He said no and then they proceeded to deliver Ms. Riddle’s bag to his house, twice, before finally giving up and telling him he’d have to file a claim for his luggage. Fast-forward to 5:57 to hear him tell the tale and read aloud the hate letter he wrote them as a result.
How Delta Made Enemies Of Standup Eugene Mirman
By Ben Popken March 7, 2011
More From Consumerist
- Man Says Delta Airlines Lost His Dog At LAX
- Delta Letting Some Customers Pay To Track Their Pets’ Whereabouts During Cargo Transport
- TSA Busts Passenger Allegedly Trying To Fly With Bear Paws In His Luggage
- Delta Testing 20-Minute Guarantee On Checked Bags For Frequent Fliers. What’s The Catch?
- Delta Makes 20-Minute Bag Guarantee Permanent, But Still Severely Limited