Verizon gets all catty against AT&T in this new ad. First it shows the iPhone spinning and light passing over it while a a dramatic orchestra pumps and a throaty announcer intones, “It’s beautiful. It’s intelligent. It’s genius. But does your network, work?” Then the phone rings. It’s Verizon guy! He says, “Yes, I can hear you now,” and wiggles his eyebrows. Oh snap! Let the coke wars begin! In other news, the “can you hear me now” guy is has put on a few pounds. In other other news, Verizon has declared they’re all sold out of iPhone 4 pre-orders.
Verizon Drops Snark Bomb On AT&T In New iPhone Ad
By Ben Popken February 4, 2011
More From Consumerist
- Unlocked iPhone 6 And iPhone 6 Plus Now Officially Available In The U.S.
- Verizon’s New Ads Are Apparently Unfamiliar With Verizon’s Own Business Practices
- Verizon Joins Yearly New iPhone Party, Not Price War
- T-Mobile To Dangle “Risk-Free” 14-Day Trial For Verizon Customers
- Verizon: “People Are Going To Look Back And Laugh” At NJ Customers Worried About Their Copper Landlines