A group of young women, with purchases in tow, gather together on Broadway in Soho and ponder their move. Which store will the hone their collective shopping energies on next?
More From Consumerist
- This Blu-Ray Player Was A Fine Holiday Gift In 2007
- Amazon Agrees To Include Closed Captions On All Streaming Videos
- Crate And Barrel Closing NYC Flagship After 20 Years Because The Rent Is Too Darn High
- Google Is Not Opening A Real-Life Store After All
- Bargain-Hunting Youngsters Extend The Back-To-School Season Well Into September