A group of young women, with purchases in tow, gather together on Broadway in Soho and ponder their move. Which store will the hone their collective shopping energies on next?
More From Consumerist
- Crate And Barrel Closing NYC Flagship After 20 Years Because The Rent Is Too Darn High
- Snack Foods Transformed Into Art At “Cheese Curls Of Instagram”
- Going Shopping? Here’s Where You’ll Find September Deals
- NYC Building Selling 10 Parking Spots For $1 Million Each Because Obviously
- Fire Department Called To Untangle Girl’s Fingers From Target Shopping Basket