Several shopping carts gather at the snowbank at the edge of the shopping plaza parking lot to pay tribute to a fallen warrior, felled in the Black Friday fracas.
More From Consumerist
- 2 Ounces Quietly Shrink Rayed From Economy-Size Bottles Of Shout
- Pro-Holiday Activists Protest At Mall That Will Open On Thanksgiving Day
- Toys ‘R’ Us Will Stay Open For 39 Hours Straight Leading Up To Christmas Eve
- How Long Until A Hybrid Car Actually Saves Me Money?
- Retailers Extend Hours, Enable Last-Minute Christmas Shopping