Why should politics get all the fun? WikiLeaks has promised to release a trove of information about a “major” bank in 2011. And based on a comment WikiLeaks founder Julian Assange made to Computer World in 2009, folks are speculating that the next massive dump will be 5 gigs of data from a Bank of America executive’s hard drive. The main question is how to present it. Well, slideshows and infographics and popup ads, obviously.
Is The Next WikiLeaks Dump All About Bank Of America?
By Ben Popken December 1, 2010
More From Consumerist
- JPMorgan Chase, Bank Of America Agree To Wipe Debt Cleared By Bankruptcy From Credit Reports
- NFL Linebacker Files $20M Lawsuit Against Bank Of America For Alleged Fraud
- Bank Of America Closing Some Drive-Up Windows In Response To Changing Consumer Banking Habits
- Bank Of America To Pay $155K To Settle Claim It Discriminated Against Hearing-Impaired Customer
- Bank Of America Must Pay Family $1 Million For 5 Years Of Unwanted Robocalls