A restaurant owner had a sizzling idea: a bikini bacon contest. Women were judged based on patron hoots and hollers in their ability to wear bikinis made out of woven bacon. The proceeds from the night and from the raffle tickets were all to go to a foundation for juvenile diabetes. Sounds great, except the charity doesn’t exist. CBS Sacramento’s Call Kurtis investigates.
Man Holds Bikini Bacon Contest For Charity. Except Charity Doesn't Exist.
By Ben Popken November 18, 2010
More From Consumerist
- Meat Dreams: Bacon-Scented Pillowcases Exist
- Oscar Mayer Wants To Put All The Love In One Place With Bacon Dating App
- Watch Out For Fake Magazine Renewal Invoices
- Dish Apologizes For Demanding Couple Return Equipment After Their Home Was Destroyed By Wildfire
- Weirdly Symmetrical Tractor-Trailer Accidents Scatter Live Piglets, Cases Of Bacon Across Highways