Starbucks Offers 2-For-1 Deal On Holiday Drinks

Starbucks has been in the holiday mood since Election Day, so it’s only fitting that the java giant would celebrate pre-Thanksgiving by offering a buy one, get one free deal on its holiday drinks starting tomorrow.

From Nov. 18-21, anyone who buys one of Starbucks’ holiday beverages between 2-5 pm can get a second one (of equal or lesser value yadda yadda) gratis. Not a horrible deal if you’re into such things.

Given the timing, we expect to see Starbucks offering Valentine’s Day-themed specials somewhere around Dec. 2. But hey, a deal is a deal.

Buy 1 Holiday Drink Get 1 Free [Starbucks.com]

Comments

1. StuffThingsObjects says:

Get two ‘talls’ and essentially get a ‘venti’ for way less? I’m in.

2. SkokieGuy says:

If I and my beverage enjoying friend both remove the lids of our hot holiday beverages and we both burn ourselves, may we both sue SB, or only the purchaser of the paid drink?

And to all the fundamentalist crazies who got outraged by the open-legged cartoon mermaid-prostitute-wanton slut in their logo, I hope they notice that Snowman and Caroler are obviously advertising their interest in providing holiday oral sex. The Caroler is touching herself! Won’t someone thing of the children?

3. D0rk says:

Mmmm, peppermint mocha frapp…I know I won’t be able to resist that this weekend..

4. obits3 says:

Double the pleasure, double the runs…

5. areaman says:

Eggnog latte anyone?

6. Jesse says:

I’m a black coffee drinker (I hate overly sugary drinks). Which fu fu holiday drink do you think I should try?

7. CrankyOwl says:

Nobody in my office besides me likes Starbucks holiday coffees, so I guess I’ll be forced to drink an eggnog latte as well as a free peppermint mocha all by myself. NomNomNom.

8. Maseca says:

All the drinks listed as eligible for the BOGO are coffee based. I guess I’m SOL if I want a whole milk steamer with gingerbread syrup?

9. CyGuy says:

This will make an excellent dessert after the BOGO Burritos at Chipotle: http://www.facebook.com/event.php?eid=142481782469006

10. Jane_Gage says:

The cup with the dog on it looks like its sniffing its own butt. Few graphic designers know how to draw, and these blobs made of ovoids and dead leaves covered in fleck spray (corel airbrush) prove that point so well. Inflatable clown punching bag, duck/snowman genetic abomination, and fecal dog: collect them all.

11. nbs2 says:

Of course I can’t see a list of the eligible drinks. Is the salted caramel hot chocolate holiday enough? Or does it have to be a coffee based product?

• pecan 3.14159265 says:

Did you not even click on the link? It says RIGHT THERE what drinks are eligible.

• nbs2 says:

I did. But, as I said, I can’t see the list.

With both Chrome and Firefox, the flash stops loading, leaving me with those birds going up and down with that banner, a snowflake that reads 100%, and the phrase “Loading Snowflakes.” I’d say that this puts me one more step towards joining Steve Jobs in his quest to vanquish Flash.

And yes, I have Flash 10 installed.

• nbs2 says:

Meh. Google works well enough. Yumsugar (that’s really their name) posted a screenshot and a text version of the list.

caramel brulée latte, peppermint mocha, peppermint white chocolate mocha, gingerbread latte, eggnog latte, caramel brulée frappuccino, peppermint mocha frappuccino, and peppermint hot chocolate

12. brandymb says:

Whats a “holiday” drink? a beer for New Years?

13. Chooi says:

too bad they don’t have any sugar free versions of their holiday drinks :(