Consumerist Friday Flickr Finds

Here are seven of the best photos that readers added to The Consumerist Flickr Pool this week, picked for neatness and usability in a Consumerist post.

(ashâ„¢)

Sprio Mokambo suspended within coruscating planes of force in the shape of a cup.
(Andersedin)

boston newbury street antique shop picture frame
(photographynatalia)

public parkiNG
(chloeloe)

This sign has been up for 2 years.
(frippy)

i76 Cab Ride
(stevekuze)

Our Flickr Pool is the place where Consumerist readers go and upload photos for possible use in future Consumerist posts. Just be a registered Flickr user, go here, and click “Join Group?” up on the top right, and start hitting “send to group” on your individual photos you want to add to the pool.

Add your shots to The Consumerist Flickr Pool, and perhaps they’ll be featured in a future story, or even highlighted in a Friday Consumerist Flickr Pool Finds post. See previous winners of the Friday Consumerist Flickr Pool finds here.

Comments

1. obits3 says:

My Econ professor joked that he just got a raise and was going to go to a car dealership with his wife and stimulate the economy!

• dolemite says:

Any time I buy anything, I say ‘well, I’m stimulating the economy’, but then I get my bills and say ‘Ok, time for someone else to stimulate the economy for awhile.”

• Loias supports harsher punishments against corporations says:

I love how they are implying shopping there stimulates the economy, but shopping across the street would erode it.

• Mighty914 says:

I don’t think that’s what he was implying at all.

If anything, he’s implying shopping there is stimulating the economy, while not shopping at all would erode it.

And, of course, beyond that…it’s just a joke.

• Loias supports harsher punishments against corporations says:

Just so we’re clear, I’m talking about the sign in the picture.

2. Dover says:

Happy Belated World Usability Day, nice shout out, Laura!

3. segfault, registered cat offender says:

That cat looks like a terrorist. I think we should send him to Gitmo for interrogation.

4. Mighty914 says:

Taxis suck. Looks like that’s a probably Philly cab too, which makes it worst than most.

5. ncboxer says:

Where did you get a pic of my cat from!!! Consumerist is spying on me!

Now where is my tinfoil hat….

• Red Cat Linux says:

Wait… why do you think my cat is YOUR cat?

And get away from my tin foil hat collection. -_-

Actually, the difference between that cat and my own is that mine has blue eyes rather than the true Tonkinese aqua eyes.