Consumerist Friday Flickr Finds

Here are eight of the best photos that readers added to The Consumerist Flickr Pool this week, picked for neatness and usability in a Consumerist post.

McTrash
(shakedown.dave)

Chevrolet
(AJENT.MSG)

Rainbow of Flavors
(Wade Courtney)

Hello?
(Chris.Lin)

Empire Plaza
(martine266)

Day 252/365 - Crossroads
(Great Beyond)

order up
(.sanden.)

Our Flickr Pool is the place where Consumerist readers go and upload photos for possible use in future Consumerist posts. Just be a registered Flickr user, go here, and click “Join Group?” up on the top right, and start hitting “send to group” on your individual photos you want to add to the pool.

Add your shots to The Consumerist Flickr Pool, and perhaps they’ll be featured in a future story, or even highlighted in a Friday Consumerist Flickr Pool Finds post. See previous winners of the Friday Consumerist Flickr Pool finds here.

Comments

1. Mr. Fix-It says: "Canadian Bacon is best bacon!" says:

I like the pretty color on the Chevy, but the Amazon Shipping-Creepers are weirding me out a little…

2. theycallmeGinger says:

Good ones! The candy colors are so vivid, and the Amazon box guys are super-cute (I like the lounge-y one). The last pic immediately embedded a Decemberists song in my head…

• hotdogsunrise says:

The last pic immediately embedded in my head how happy I am it is Friday and that I can have a few drinks this weekend.

• theycallmeGinger says:

Hey! They changed the last one. Well, “California One” is in my head.

And yep, the “new” last one is definitely calling my name! Clink, clink!

• pecan 3.14159265 says:

The Amazon box robots are adorable. I’ve been wanting one of my own.

3. u1itn0w2day says:

The title picture gives me an urge for a cup of coffee.

• larrymac thinks testing should have occurred says:

Yeah, I thought those were donuts, but it appears it’s actually a spoonful of cereal.

• hotdogsunrise says:

When I looked at it quick, I also thought it was donuts. I don’t know why I was a bit disappointed that it was cereal. It’s not like it’s actually food in front of me.

Now I want a donut…

4. grebby says:

Chocolate Cheerios are awesome. Cocoa flavor without too much sweetness.