Need to wash a lot of potatoes in a hurry? Pop them in the dishwasher. Set it to quick rinse and go. Of course, don’t put any suds in!
Wash Your Potatoes In The Dishwasher
By Ben Popken November 3, 2010
More From Consumerist
- 5 Food Prep Tips For Reducing Pesticide Risks
- Toys ‘R’ Us Opening At 5 P.M. On Day That Used To Be Called ‘Thanksgiving’
- When Is The Right Time For Santa Claus To Set Up Shop At The Mall?
- British Stores Stocking More Thanksgiving Products As American Traditions Invade
- Competitive Eater Gobbles Down 9.35 Pounds Of Turkey In 10 Minutes