Here Are The Final Results Of Worst Ad In America 2010

animatedgraph

duograph

celebgraph

creepiestgraph

Comments

1. Salty Johnson says:

How do people not find that Staples commercial hilarious?

2. ThatsWhatSheSaid says:

i think the staples commercial is hilarious, bottom line JG wentworth is the devil and should burn in hell, his commercial is more annoying then anything listed here, 2nd runner up would be that retard from the mcdonalds coffee commercial….man what i would give to punch him in the face

• Preyfar says:

I like the idea of the Staples commercials. The one guy has this “HOLY **** YOU ARE ANNOYING!” look to him, but then he starts it and… eh. It’s funny the first time. Obnoxious every time after.

• nonsane says:

That’s okay, i’m probably the only person that likes singimals. haha

3. flink says:

I don’t know about the Heidi Klumm commercial. I was sort of liking the way she collapsed that yogurt cup…

4. Mike says:

Give me the General over those bears with toilet paper stuck to their butts any day. The General is lame, but those bears are constantly looking at each other’s butts to see if there is stuck toilet paper, gross.

5. GrantRyan says:

Haha I love all the JG Wentworth commercials. And I’m shocked that the Subway cats weren’t voted the worst…

6. xjeyne says:

Flo fills me with absolute rage. I want to claw her stupid eyes out. She is just really really really irritating.

7. Coyote says:

Once again my lack of effort to vote has not impeded how the world really is. Yes, yes, yes for the love of all that is good and peaceful get rid of those catheter commercials!! There’s nothing like getting ready to sit down for dinner and 3 not 2 or just 1 but THREE of those commercials will play in the ~30 minute spot between 6 and 7pm when I’m eating. What sick bastard gets their jollys from making normal people listen to how some lady has trouble finding things to stick up her urinary tract? Seriously… there is no need for any medical commercials to be shown, that’s what your doctor is for.

Oh and Ben Stein, I feel so sorry for you man. That talking squirrel probably got paid than you. (when you consider the voice actor, rendering processes, creative teams, etc.)

8. luckysays says:

I laugh at the JG Wentworth commercial. Liberator Medical is def the creepiest ad I’ve seen in a long time. I just wish Flo would take her Progressive SUV and run over the Geico Lizard and then perhaps a caveman on one of her commercials.

9. Elaine says:

I am reminded of why I don’t watch TV for more than an hour or two per week, and don’t miss it.