If you’re looking for insight into what’s going on inside the mind of Elizabeth Warren, check out her blog. Before she became the new special adviser to President Obama, and probably the first director of the Consumer Financial Protection Bureau she designed, she was blogging on CreditSlips, a group blog by several academics on consumer credit, bankruptcy, mortgages, and the like. WSJ’s Mary Pilon rounds up some of her notable posts, like her final one, entitled, “Bullshit — Professionally Speaking,” on the subject of deceptive contract language.
What's On Warren's Mind? Check Her Old Blog
By Ben Popken September 17, 2010
More From Consumerist
- Sen. Elizabeth Warren Has Some Choice Words For Chase CEO Jamie Dimon
- Senate Once Again Blocks Bill To Allow Borrowers To Refinance Federal And Private Student Loans
- Report: Most Consumers Don’t Care If The Post Office Offers Financial Services
- Does Postdating A Check Prevent Anyone From Depositing It Early?
- Can Churches Provide A Meaningful Alternative To Payday Lending?