One way to cut down on the fat on your next pizza pie while keeping the flavor is to order it with double tomato sauce and light cheese. Just reducing the mozz by one-third saves you 20 g of fat per pie, equal to the amount in a McDonald’s Quarter Pounder.
Reduce Fat By Ordering Pizza With Double Tomato And Light Cheese
By Ben Popken September 14, 2010
More From Consumerist
- Remembering When America First Met, Fell In Love With Pizza
- Loosen Your Belt, It’s Time For The 9 Most Calorie-Filled Restaurant Meals Of 2015!
- Remember That Time In The Early ’90s When McDonald’s Tried To Do Pizza?
- The War On Pizza Will Be Fought With Lobbyists
- 6 Things You Should Know About The New Federal Dietary Guidelines