Like previous versions, iTunes 10 is a hefty hunk of software that actually contains within it 6 different Windows Installer programs that you don’t always need or want. Apple doesn’t let you customize the install, but this guide shows you how to install only the slimmest iTunes footprint you need for your purposes.
Install iTunes 10 Minus The Bloatware (PC)
By Ben Popken September 13, 2010
More From Consumerist
- iTunes And App Stores Down Worldwide, Other Apple Sites Also Reported Down
- How To Cancel Your Subscription To Apple Music Before The Free Trial Ends Sept. 30
- Apple Knows You Hate iTunes And Love Spotify, So They’re Launching A Streaming Music Service Too
- Apple Music Offers Musicians Royalties Of 70% Of Nothing During Free Trial
- Has Apple Ended The Free iTunes Single Of The Week?