Don’t buy your child death-trap clothing for the upcoming school year. Yes, certain articles of clothing could endanger your child while at school. Avoid drawstrings, which can get caught on anything from doors to playground equipment. Footwear is also important, since your child will be running around at recess and participating in gym class. The ever-popular Heely shoes are the arch-nemesis in this category. [Consumer Reports Safety]
By greeda August 30, 2010
More From Consumerist
- Old Navy Celebrating Birthday By Rendering Selfies In Balloons For Some Reason
- December Recall Roundup: Nobody Likes A Melted Battery Charger
- Outlet Stores May Not Be What You Think They Are
- Couple Allegedly Steals 57 Blocks Of Cheese From Walmart, Because Who Doesn’t Want Cheese
- How Important Is It To Wash New Clothes Before Wearing Them?