Don’t buy your child death-trap clothing for the upcoming school year. Yes, certain articles of clothing could endanger your child while at school. Avoid drawstrings, which can get caught on anything from doors to playground equipment. Footwear is also important, since your child will be running around at recess and participating in gym class. The ever-popular Heely shoes are the arch-nemesis in this category. [Consumer Reports Safety]
By greeda August 30, 2010
More From Consumerist
- Woman Allegedly Instructs Kid To Push Cart Of Stolen Merchandise Out Of Walmart
- For-Profit Beauty School Chain Shuts Down Just Days After Losing Federal Funding
- 8 Items You’ll Find Deals On In October
- How Important Is It To Wash New Clothes Before Wearing Them?
- Target Partners With ThredUP To Let You Trade In Old Clothes For Gift Cards