Two of the Iowa farms that recalled over half a billion eggs for potential salmonella taint are linked to the same businessman, and he has a history of health, safety and employment violations. So how come no one stopped him before?
Two Farms In Egg Recall Scramble Linked To Same Businessman With Runny Past
By Ben Popken August 24, 2010
More From Consumerist
- Egg Executives Sentenced To Three Months In Jail For Role In 2010 Salmonella Outbreak
- Maybe We Should All Just Stop Eating Sprouts
- USDA Issues Public Health Alert About Aspen Foods Stuffed Chicken Products Produced Since July Recall
- August Food And Supplement Recall Roundup: Pieces Of A Conveyor Belt?
- June Food And Supplement Recall Roundup: Dill Pickle Popcorn And Donut Mold