With promises like “100% juice” and “no added sugar,” it is hard to decide which fruit drinks are any good. Luckily, our friends at Consumer Reports asked 35 children from ages 6 to 17 their opinions of different drinks. The testers rated Capri Sun Original Fruit Punch the highest, and Vruit Orange Veggie blend the lowest. [Consumer Reports Babies & Kids]
By greeda August 23, 2010
More From Consumerist
- Capri Sun Replacing High-Fructose Corn Syrup With Sugar In Original Drinks
- The World’s Most Expensive Coffee Goes Through An Elephant Before It Gets To The Cup
- Why Are Americans Losing Interest In Orange Juice?
- Starbucks Finally Gets Around To Selling Yogurt-Based Cups, Smoothies, Parfaits After Two Years
- McDonald’s All-Day Breakfast Test Will Not Include Full Breakfast Menu