Those damn kids these days! Everyday they’re taking more risks and are paying the price. And who’s to blame? The media of course! So, as a parent, you might want to talk to your kid about a few new risky behaviors such as sucking blood and Tanorexia. [Consumer Reports Health]
By greeda August 20, 2010
More From Consumerist
- Dairy Queen To Remove Soda From Kids’ Menu By Sept. 1
- How McDonald’s Markets To Kids Through Moms & Teachers
- What Should McDonald’s Do When Kids Aren’t Interested In Happy Meals?
- YouTube Launching New Kid-Friendly App With Original Episodes Of Popular Children’s Shows
- Burger King Quietly Dropped Soda From Kids Meals