Batman Is In Your Taco Bell Drive-Thru Stealing Your Food

Times are tough for the Dark Knight. But hey, even caped crimefighters need to eat.

This below video — while pretty damn funny — is obviously a prank, and we really hope the guy at the drive-thru (assuming he wasn’t in on it) got his food back.

And please, now that it’s been done, don’t film yourself doing the same or something similar in a Superman costume.

Batman Robs a Taco Bell [ScreenJunkies]

Comments

1. GuyGuidoEyesSteveDaveâ„¢ says:

The charge?
    Grand Theft Taco!

2. The Brad says:

That didn’t look staged at all.

• koalabare says:

I know I always stand outside of taco bells in the middle of the night with my camera aimed at the drive through window.

It was funny, though.

• chaesar says:

well yeah, the cameraman and “Batman” were in on it, the question is, was the guy who lost his food in on it too?

3. yessongs says:

You should be able to find him easily, he’ll be doubled over wretching from the stomach pain he has from that food. You think Bruce Wayne could afford Taco Bell’s dollar menu. That’s proof the economy sucks. Blame Obama!

4. GuyGuidoEyesSteveDaveâ„¢ says:

But what symbol could strike fear into the guts of those criminals? What could burn their hearts with a pain unlike any other. It was then I saw it. A Taco Bell commercial. And I had my answer.

I am TACOMAN!

5. mexifelio says:

How to create a viral video Chapter 3: The costumed robber

6. Sleepingbear says:

Maybe Robin wanted some taco flavored kisses?

7. DerangedHermit says:

When asked for comment, Batman simply said “I’m BATMAN.”

“I’m Batman.”

8. bitslammer says:

Saw this done years ago on Jackass. Was funnier too.

9. flipnut says:

He’s climbn in your windows snatchin your taco’s up

10. The Marionette says:

I guess you can say he’s got a pair of beans
    *puts on sunglasses*
    for that buritto

YYYYYYYYYYYYYEAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH

• Akuma Matata says:

do you think he takes himself seriously when he says stuff like that or does he get his chops busted by his co-workers for being over the top?

11. SacraBos says:

Yo quero negro fleidermouse!

12. Jayrandom says:

There are dozens of “guy steals food from drive-through” videos on youtube–why does this one get on Consumerist? It’s not funny and definitely not original.

13. Omali says:

To be honest, having Batman steal your food is better than pulling up to the drive thru to find Rorschach is filling your order.

“Taco wrapper in the alley this morning, tire tread on burst corn shell. This city is afraid of me, I know what they eat. The streets are extended drive-thru lanes, and the drive-thru lanes are extended wait lines. The accumulated filth of all of their melty cheese and seven layer burritos will foam up at their waists and thighs, and all the fatties and drivers will look out and shout “I’d like a cantina taco.” And I shall look back and whisper, “This is Mighty Taco.”

I think he repeats that to everyone who goes through the line. Trust me, it’s faster just to park and walk in.

14. Harry_Greek says:

Are people THAT bored in Middle America? Well, at least they aren’t breaking any body parts or blowing stuff up for entertainment.