Everyone experiences some form of anxiety at home, at work, or wherever. Sometimes anxiety can become so overwhelming that it can deeply affect your life. But, there are some ways to keep your anxiety at bay. The editors from ShopSmart suggest five easy ways to do this, including meditation and writing down your feelings. [Consumer Reports Health]
By greeda July 29, 2010
More From Consumerist
- Study Shows You Can’t Think Straight When Your iPhone Is In The Other Room
- Google: Calm Down, Artificial Intelligence Research Won’t Lead To Robot Revolution
- New Travel App Only Lets You Book Last-Minute Hotel Rooms
- Will Congress Try To Kill The Consumer Financial Protection Bureau?
- Study: Student Loan Debt Linked To Poor Mental Health In Recent Graduates