Everyone experiences some form of anxiety at home, at work, or wherever. Sometimes anxiety can become so overwhelming that it can deeply affect your life. But, there are some ways to keep your anxiety at bay. The editors from ShopSmart suggest five easy ways to do this, including meditation and writing down your feelings. [Consumer Reports Health]
By greeda July 29, 2010
More From Consumerist
- AT&T Employee Says Company Turns “Blind Eye” To Lying Customer Service Reps
- Google: Calm Down, Artificial Intelligence Research Won’t Lead To Robot Revolution
- Will Congress Try To Kill The Consumer Financial Protection Bureau?
- Study: Student Loan Debt Linked To Poor Mental Health In Recent Graduates
- Scarcity Of Public Charging Stations In California Is Turning Electric Vehicle Owners Against Each Other