Introducing The Snuggie D-Lux

The Snuggie D-Lux solve a big problem for male Snuggie fans: if the fleece robe has completely covered your front, what happens when you need to access your man parts? Removing the robe could leave you feeling cold, isolated, and remind you that we’re in a recession. But now there’s the Snuggie D-Lux, the robe with three sleeves! NSFW, the D in D-Lux stands for something naughty.

Snuggie D-Lux [YouTube]

Comments

1. Noir says:

I want. no no no no, I NEED one, NOW!

2. slim150 says:

the best part was the announcer said at the end.

• farker says:

Yes it was. Some tool in the YouTube comments ruined it by writing what was actually said, thank you for being a more considerate person.

3. dreamfish says:

Ben is being crude, which is no way to get into high society.

4. Cyniconvention says:

Laughing at 0:10-0:13. It’s like someone doing a really odd version of the robot.

5. HogwartsProfessor says:

Oh I can’t WAIT to get home where I can watch this. There are no speakers on my work computer. :P

6. SkokieGuy says:

Clearly the product is no longer one-size-fits-all. Next product: Snuggie D-Lux Magnum.

AND they could have cleaned the toilet a little better before filming the ‘commercial’.

7. Keep talking...I'm listening says:

Ben’s dropping hints for wedding presents…LOL

8. c!tizen says:

Ahhh, now “Snuggie” makes sense.

9. chaesar says:

you can’t keep that third sleeve clean

10. Antediluvian says:

You know, I never knew you were supposed to wear CLOTHES under your snuggie.

11. sniega says:

Geeze, I wish Consumerist would caption the video clips they put on. This looks funny, but since I’m deaf I don’t hear any of the videos. It would be nice if people bothered to caption their videos period (there are very easy programs out there that do this, for free, you just have to type in the words said and it sets it up for you).

• Skadja says:

I know it’s not quite the same as having the captions on the video itself, but I wrote up a quick transcript for you.

The Snuggie is the perfect way to keep your body warm and your hands free, but if you have to go to the bathroom you have to take your snuggie off…. Until now!

Introducing the new Snuggie D-lux, the only blanket with not two, but three sleeves! Now you can stand and urinate while wearing your snuggie – like a man!!

Snuggie D-lux in the bathroom, snuggie D-lux in the bedroom, Snuggie D-lux in the computer room. Snuggie D-lux!

Order now and receive the new Reverse Snuggie! Perfect for when you’re getting out of the bath and want some sort of robe. There’s even a belt!

There’s never been anything like it.

Snuggie D-lux. The D stands for Dick Sleeve!

12. KlausKinsky says:

What ever happened to making the Snuggies out of Sham wows so you wouldn’t have to access your man parts… at least not for the loo that is…

13. MikeHerbst says:

I think this really just viral marketing for Neil Gaiman’s “Neverwhere”

14. GuyGuidoEyesSteveDaveâ„¢ says:

Has anyone seen the “Varsity” Snuggies? I saw them in the most recent Bed Bath and Beyond flyer, right near a ad for “Booty Pop” panties.

• Xin says:

I work at b, b & beyond – and let me say this much. We couldnt’ keep them on the shelves during christmas but now (after 2 markdowns) can’t give the things away. I will be so glad when this faze is over.

As for the booty pops – ordered 157 of these and in 1 month, have only sold 2 (one was returned). Most people walk by and laugh.

15. Dutchess says:

Also, Don’t miss The Tuggie….the snuggie for men….

16. Student Boy says:

I showed this to my mom. Before pre-screening it.

17. gStein_*|bringing starpipe back|* says:

am i the only one who thinks that guy looks kinda like a chubby Conan?

18. JeremieNX says:

The reverse snuggie had my thinking of another practical use…. *rolls eyes*