Recent Recalls

The products were recalled recently for being hazardous. Mr. Skully says, watch out!

2009 Muddy Outdoors tree climbing sticks (falling)
Toro Power Clear 180 Single Stage Snow Blowers (fire)
Star Asia wire feed welders (burn)
Tween Brands Metal Necklaces, Bracelets and Earrings (Cadmium)
Suzuki QuadSport ATVs (loss of control)

Comments

1. c!tizen says:

snow blower is a fire hazard… go figure.

With the right marketing they could spin this as a feature.

• Difdi says:

I once designed a personal cooling device that could give the wearer frostbite in the middle of a forest fire. I figure turnabout is always a possibility…

2. smo0 says:

Tween Brands Metal Necklaces, Bracelets and Earrings (Cadmium)

I think places like Claire’s boutique and the like should be banned from existance… everything in there is lined or made with some dangerous metal – and often times, turns my (and other’s) skin green.
    Those places tend to blow up around Prom Season – my friends would often get their “formal jewelery” from there, no, not I. I get the itchies.

• cash_da_pibble says:

I love Claire’s! I love getting all sorts of neat jewelery for super-cheap, and the fact that I’m not allergic to much lets me run the gamut. Granted, you get what you pay for, but golly! They’re so fashion-forward.

3. Angus99 says:

Holy cow, I just came back from riding my Suzuki Quad out to my tree stand in the mountains where I used my Star Asia wire feed welder to repair my Muddy Outdoors climbing stick, which in order to reach I had to use my Toro Power Clear blower! What are the odds!

I got nothing for the Tweener stuff, sorry.

• caradrake says:

You didn’t save a bird from choking on a cupcake charm? Shame on you…

• Zarf says:

HOW DID YOU SURVIVE??

Perhaps Murphy was just too dumbfounded to do anything about your perilous situation.

4. I wumbo. You wumbo. He- she- me... wumbo. Wumbo; Wumboing; We'll have thee wumbo; Wumborama; Wumbology; the study of Wumbo. says:

Oh God… I teach piano to a 9-year-old and shegave me these earrings… well, she gave me earrings that look EXACTLY like these. I can’t say if this was the company that made them. Is that just a stock photo?

• "I Like Potatoes" says:

Yes, those earrings in the picture are included. If you click on the link next to the item, it shows all the items (they came from the children’s store Justice).

5. dg says:

Ummm, tree climbing sticks have a risk of falling? duh! Newton figured out stuff falls from trees a while ago…

Snow blower on fire? hell, that’s a FEATURE… With the super-duper flame thrower attachment (included at no extra charge), you can tackle snow no matter how deep or wet! Caution: May cause 3rd degree burns, death, or create ice that can be fun or hazardous… don’t be a dumbass, use responsibly.

Wire feed welders – burn. Yeah, ok. So that’s how you WELD things… you get em real hot, and they ummm, you know…. melt together… So yeah, DUH!

ATV’s and loss of control… Well, let’s see – the thing goes on crazy terrain, has a goofy way to sit and steer, and the driver is usually wapsted off his ass… so yeah, DUH again for the win!