It would appear that Apple is unhappy with yesterday’s bad news from Consumer Reports over the iPhone 4. Hmm, or maybe it just looks that way due to a goofy software glitch. At any rate, CNET is reporting that the company’s forum moderators are deleting any mention of Consumer Reports’ findings that the antenna issue is an inherent design flaw, and not just a software issue. But maybe that’s for CR’s own benefit as well, since CNET says many of the posts were from iPhone 4 fans who were “vehemently” defending the phone.
Apple Deleting Any Mention Of Consumer Reports Findings From Support Forum Threads?
By cwalters July 13, 2010
More From Consumerist
- Apple Offers To Fix Cameras That Take Blurry Photos On Some iPhone 6 Plus Phones
- Judge Denies Class-Action Status For Lawsuit Filed By Former iPhone User Over Lost Texts
- Posting Pics Of Frayed Apple Cords Won’t Do Anything, But This Might
- With Ad-Blockers Coming To iPhone, Ad Industry Poised For A Fight
- Feds Shut Down Phony Apple, Microsoft, Google Tech Support Scammers