Track Your Frequent Flyer Miles With Award Wallet

Keeping track of your frequent flyer miles, when they’re about to expire and what special rain dance you have to do to actually use them can be a big hassle. Award Wallet a free site that does a bunch of the dirty work for you, operating like a Mint.com for frequent flyer miles.

You enter in the logins and passwords for your different frequent flyer mile programs and Award Wallet then starts keeping track of your miles (You can opt to save your passwords locally if you prefer). The service shows you how many miles you have, lets you redeem through their interface, and send an email when points are about to expire.

A useful tool for playing a sometimes complicated consumer rewards program game.

[Award Wallet via foXnoMad]

Comments

1. rahntwo says:

I make my own FF miles at home with a lawn chair, a tank of helium and a lot of balloons

• apd09 says:

just be sure to keep the kids away from it, you know what happened the last time a kid supposedly got near a contraption like that.

2. Nick says:

Note to Intuit: Buy this site and integrate it into Mint.

3. MalcoveMagnesia says:

I pay for a MileageManager (or actually did pay; my multi-year membership just expired a few days ago and I’m mulling whether to renew), a website much like Award Wallet.

How does Award Wallet make their revenue, if it’s free for users?

• almightytora says:

It keeps the expiration date of only three of your accounts and asks for a semi-annual donation (you get to choose how much).

4. nbs2 says:

I wish this had been around a few years back. When I consolidated all my travel on to Continental during the SkyTeam years, I forgot about my AA and UA miles and both have long since expired. It would have been nice to have the reminders, just to keep the miles active. It would have been a good boost if/when this merger happens.