If you watch ABC’s shows online or with an iPad, your limited commercial interruptions are about to get a little less limited. So far, most of ABC’s streaming shows contain 5 to 6 ads of 30 seconds each, but mocoNews says one of ABC’s executives just confirmed that the network is going to double that ad load, perhaps leading the way for other networks to do the same.
ABC Doubling The Commercials On iPad App, Online Streams
By cwalters June 16, 2010
More From Consumerist
- Hulu May Finally Offer Ad-Free Subscription Option, But It Won’t Be Cheap
- Hulu Playing Nice With Broadcasters In Battle To Beat Netflix
- Cable Channels Speed Up TV Shows To Cram In More Ads
- NBC Cooking Up Streaming Service For Its Comedic Offerings
- Will People Pay Vessel $3/Month For More Professional YouTube Videos?