Muchos gracias everyone who chipped in during our Consumerist $10 for $10,000 donation drive. We only got to $6,318.17, but hey, for a recession, that’s still pretty great. You can donate at any time throughout the year, just hit the “donate” button at the top of the page, or visit Donatetoconsumerist.com (FAQ). Thanks again! Now back to your regularly scheduled programming, already in progress.
Consumerists Raise $6,318.17
By Ben Popken May 24, 2010
More From Consumerist
- Charitable Giving: Get The Most Of Your Donations And Time This Holiday Season
- Walmart Stores Once Again Asking Employees To Donate Food To Co-Workers In Need
- Google’s New “Contributor” Feature Lets You Pay Sites In Exchange For No Ads
- Is It Cool To Make Mutual Kickstarter Pledge Agreements With Other Campaigns?
- Is A $362 Charge For A 20-Minute Uber Ride Ever Acceptable?