Writer/director/actor Tyler Perry updated his website on Friday with a friendly letter to his fans. He talked about wrapping up his latest theatrical tour, and how beautiful his vacation spot was, and then ended on a strange note: “By the way, some idiot stole my credit card number. Can you believe that? Take a look at all the stuff they charged. If you know any of these people, call the police.” The charges, mostly airfares between L.A., Las Vegas, New York and Fort Lauderdale, came up to more than $28,000.
Okay, Who's Been Using Tyler Perry's Credit Card?
By cwalters May 17, 2010
More From Consumerist
- Banks Mail Out Pre-Activated Credit Cards, Don’t See The Problem
- Southwest Frequent Flyer Earned Enough Points For Free Companion Ticket; Or So He Thought
- Companies Must Refund Millions Of Dollars For Credit Card Add-On Services Customers Never Received
- Senator Pushes For System To Notify Consumers ‘The Moment Access To Their Credit Is Requested’
- Man Arrested After TSA Finds 200 Credit Cards Hidden In Duffel Bag