Thanks! So far you guys have chipped in about $2,500 towards our goal of $10,000. Two days in and we’re already a quarter of the way there. That’s awesome! Each donation makes us stronger so we can keep fighting for you, posting your stories, and getting results, like warranty replacements, fee reversals, and refunds. Feed the beast and tip us $10 (or more) to get us towards $10,000 in two weeks. Make sure that if you’re donating via Paypal, to select “Paypal” as the card type before going onto the next screen, otherwise you could experience an error.
Consumerist Readers Raise $2,500
By Ben Popken May 5, 2010
More From Consumerist
- PayPal Tweaking User Agreement To Remove Mandatory Robocalls
- Uber Debits $1,537 From Passenger’s Checking Account For 6-Day Ride That Didn’t Happen
- Fraud Victim’s Impossible Choice: Eat $1,500 In Charges Or Be Banned From PayPal Forever
- PayPal Very Quietly Admits That It’s Aware Of Random Payment Delays
- What Can You Do If Your Mobile Carrier Sends You An Update That Breaks Your Phone?