It has come to this. Unable to control its urge to shove small objects of similar flavor into its maw, humanity has invented Slim Chips flavored paper snacks. They are hardened pieces of edible paper with organic coloring that come in peppermint, blueberry, and sweet potato tastes. They contain 0 calories. “Don’t get fat, just eat nothing!” says the designer, Hafsteinn Juliusson, of this concept piece which will never be sold in stores.
Yummy! Flavored Paper Chips.
By Ben Popken April 22, 2010
More From Consumerist
- Cappuccino-Flavored Potato Chips Are Heading To Stores Whether You Want To Eat Them Or Not
- Lay’s Reveals Relatively Tame “Do Us A Flavor” Potato Chip Contest Finalists
- Man Buys Bag Of Potato Chips, Finds Whole Potato Inside
- If Anyone Actually Liked Cappuccino Potato Chips, They’ll Be Bummed Wasabi Ginger Is Lay’s New Flavor
- Nabisco Runs Out Of Oreo Flavor Ideas, Brings Back Oreo-Flavored Oreos