A Verizon Wireless insider tells us that the best way to get white glove customer service treatment is to target the president for your Verizon region. Here’s how:
1. Try to resolve your customer service issue with a call center supervisor or a store manager
4. Locate your “Area” (Northeast, Midwest, South, or West)
5. Click on the presidents until you find the one in charge of your state/region
6. At the bottom there is a contact form for the administrator to that president.
7. Fill out your complaint form, noting how you attempted to resolve the issue with a call center supervisor or store manager. If you don’t, you will probably get a canned response telling you to call regular customer service.
8. Await your call back!
And if that doesn’t work, you can always try these contact infos.