Here’s 5 things you might not know about Verizon Wireless that could also help you be more successful when dealing with customer service and customer service issues:
5. Each region owns and manages their own call centers and sets their own policies.
4. The Northeast is more liberal upgrading within contract.
3. Mid-west is more easy about warranty replacements.
2. Wherever your problem happened, that’s where you should complain about it. So if it happened in-store, speak to the manager of that store. If it happened on the customer service line, call back and ask for a supervisor.
1. Verizon gives all the store managers cell phones, so if they’re not in the store at the time, ask for their direct dial number.
Do you have a Verizon customer service secret you need to get off your chest? Open up in the comments.