Dan’s name is Dan, but Panera seems to have heard differently, as evidenced by this receipt. “We all had a good laugh,” Damn, oh damn, I mean, Dan, writes.
Customer "Damn," Your Order Is Ready
By Ben Popken April 1, 2010
More From Consumerist
- Panera Bread Wants To Tape Its Employees While They Make Your Food
- Panera Also Serves Up Real Pumpkin In Its Lattes, Keeps Fructose-Laden Soft Drinks
- Panera Bread Dropping Nearly 150 Artificial Ingredients From Menu This Year
- Customer Claims Panera Soup Came With A Side Of Razor Blade
- Can New McDonald’s CEO Turn Tide Against Antibiotic Abuse In Farm Animals?