Oh, those helpful, singing, dancing scrubbing bubbles! They frolic through your shower and make all a-sparkle! But what happens after the cameras stop rolling? Let’s see. Looks like some of these bubbles don’t want to leave, but remain as chemical residue, and watch you shower… The video is an amusing piece of animated propaganda from Method to drive interest in the Household Labeling Act, which would require cleaning products to list all their ingredients on their labels.
Shiny Suds! Creepy Singing Bubbles Watch You Shower
By Ben Popken March 30, 2010
More From Consumerist
- Tempered Glass Shower Doors Are Shattering For No Reason
- Why Is Food That Doesn’t Contain Any Grains Labeled ‘Gluten-Free’?
- Bubble Wrap: Now With Less Pop
- Thief’s Attempt To Blast ATM Open Literally Backfires
- Bill Would Ban Marketing, Sale Of Electronic Cigarettes To Minors; Create Regulations On Packages & Labeling