Are you up-to-date with all the tax code changes this year? The TurboTax blog rounds up some of the newest tax credits and highlights deductions that people sometimes sleep on, like the long-term resident credit and unemployment and job search deductions. More coin in your coinpurse means you can buy all the churros you want this year! Update: Looks like we broke their blog. Here’s a cached copy of the post in question.
Stay On Top Of New And Overlooked Deductions
By Ben Popken March 15, 2010
More From Consumerist
- How Do You Get Your Tax Refund Back When Someone Steals It?
- TurboTax Will Delete Cloud Backups Of Tax Returns For Some Users On July 21
- From The Heart Or Wallet: Get The Most Of Your Last-Minute Charitable Donations
- Minnesota Stops Taking Returns Filed With TurboTax, Citing Possible Fraudulent Activity
- Rich People Can Get A $25K Tax Break On $100K Tesla Model X