Burger King’s nutritional information page is apparently quite a lot of fun. If you find it necessary you can create a multi-patty superburger with 6880 calories. Instructions, inside.
Your mission, should you choose to accept it:
* Go the Burger King website.
* Select the triple whopper.
* Up the number of beef patties from 3 to 5.
* Click the “more” button on the right hand side.
* Up the bacon to 5.
* Add 5 “steakhouse patties”.
* Add 5 “steakhouse XT”.
* Add 5 “Whopper Junior patties”.
* Contemplate the sheer awesomeness of a 6,880 calorie burger that has almost half a pound (197 grams) of saturated fat, over 1 lb of total fat, and 18 times the USRDA of sodium (8,990 mg).
Well, yay. Reminds us of this.
Bonus: Try the chicken sandwich. Ew.