Some Girl Scout cookies have been recalled because they “contain oils that may be breaking down which can result in an off taste and smell.” Fortunately, only the lemon creme sandwich cookies were affected, and nobody likes those anyway.
Weird-Tasting Girl Scout Cookies Recalled
By Laura Northrup February 25, 2010
More From Consumerist
- Girl Scouts Cookie Oven Is A Real Thing You Can Use To Stuff Your Face With Homemade Thin Mints
- Girl Scouts Charging More Per Box Of Cookies In Some Areas Because They Know You Can’t Resist
- Girl Scouts Will Finally Be Allowed To Sell Cookies Online
- Why Do Girl Scouts Sell A “Caramel deLite” In Milwaukee And A “Samoa” In Seattle?
- Middle Schoolers Defeat Teenagers Trying To Steal Their Wagonload Of Girl Scout Cookies