There is an abandoned building in Brooklyn that periodically sports a new piece of anti-capitalist graffiti. The latest, descending to self-parody, says “Stop shopping its sick! Barf!” I laugh when I see it.
"Stop Shopping Its Sick! Barf!"
By Ben Popken January 21, 2010
More From Consumerist
- Police: Please Stop Pooping On Roofs Of Passing Trains
- Feds Searching For Graffiti Artist Vandalizing National Parks And Leaving An Instagram Handle Behind
- Frozen Pizza With Cookie Layer Is What Pizza Hut Only Aspires To
- T-Mobile CEO “Sick And Tired” Of Takeover Talk
- Perdue Stops Using Antibiotics In Chicken Hatcheries