There is an abandoned building in Brooklyn that periodically sports a new piece of anti-capitalist graffiti. The latest, descending to self-parody, says “Stop shopping its sick! Barf!” I laugh when I see it.
"Stop Shopping Its Sick! Barf!"
By Ben Popken January 21, 2010
More From Consumerist
- CDC Investigating Possible Listeria Outbreak In Dole Salads
- United Airlines Apologizes To Couple Who Found Full Barf Bag In Seat-Back Pocket
- Woman Says She Found Human Tooth In Lay’s Bag, Freaked Out
- Walgreens Wants To Lure Shoppers With A Makeover For The Makeup Aisle
- New Chipotle Food Safety Procedures Include Shutting Down Restaurant If Anyone Barfs