If you’re already a T-Mobile customer and you bought the new Google Nexus One phone recently, you know firsthand that you had to pay $100 more than new customers. Today T-Mobile announced that they’re dropping that heavily criticized price, and will be refunding $100 to customers who paid $379 for the phone before January 14th.
T-Mobile Offers $100 Refund To Customers Who Weren't Offered Original Nexus One Upgrade Price
By cwalters January 15, 2010
More From Consumerist
- T-Mobile Slashes iPhone 6S Price To $20/Month; Offers Lifetime Coverage Guarantee
- T-Mobile Enters iPhone Rental Wars With Bottom Price Of $5 Per Month
- What Can You Do If Your Mobile Carrier Sends You An Update That Breaks Your Phone?
- AT&T Quietly Offering Customers $50 To Upgrade At Apple Stores
- Mobile Companies Leaping To Sell You A New Phone — With A New Contract — On Black Friday