Cablevision has a new looped announcement in their food fight against Scripps. The message plays on the channels where HGTV and Food Network used to be. This time, they ask why Scripps doesn’t just sell Food Network and HGTV directly to interested customers. Funny, I keep saying that about the entire cable lineup.
Cablevision Explains Why Their Business Model Is Good And Scripps Sucks
By Laura Northrup January 10, 2010
More From Consumerist
- Why Dish’s Sling TV Is A Factor In Pending Comcast/Time Warner Cable Merger
- Cablevision Sues Verizon Over FiOS Ads, Claims Verizon’s Touted All-Fiber Network Actually Isn’t
- Sony Unveils Pricing For PlayStation Vue Streaming Service, Confirming It’s Not Very Cheap
- Sony’s Streaming TV Service Will Offer 75 Channels, Start Testing This Month, But For How Much?
- Cablevision CEO: Pay-TV Is The “Milk & Eggs” Of His Business; Internet Is The “Soda & Chips”