Consumerist is looking for freelance writers to join our team. The ideal candidate is a self-starter with the discipline to work remotely, possessing excellent writing skills, a thorough understanding of Consumerist’s style, ethos, and editorial direction, and a passion for helping consumers. Experience with the pressure-cooker environment of daily, high-volume blogging preferred. (If you don’t have experience, ask yourself: Am I prepared to write up to six posts a day, with very tight deadlines and modest compensation, every weekday until the Sun implodes?) Email your resume and two sample blog posts to jobline (at) consumerist (dot) com. Deadline: Jan 29. Please don’t post your resume, email address or other personal info in the comments!
More From Consumerist
- We Should All Be So Lucky To Have A Friend Who’ll Buy You A Coffee From Thousands Of Miles Away
- Kmart Ruins Christmas By Canceling Layaway Orders, Holding Onto Refunds
- Resume-Writing Service Copies Cover Letter From Website, Accuses Site Of Copying
- Olive Garden Pasta Passes Sell Out In Under A Second — Were You Able To Score One?
- Charitable Giving: Get The Most Of Your Donations And Time This Holiday Season