The CEO of Domino’s Pizza has quit in order to become athletic director of the University of Michigan. He will now have 30 minutes or less to decide whether or not to fire Rich Rodriguez. [Businessweek]
More From Consumerist
- You Can Now Get Hot Doughnuts From Domino’s (In The U.K.)
- Coming Soon: Tweet The Pizza Emoji At Domino’s, Get Pizza Delivered
- Can Math Determine Whether Pizza Hut Or Domino’s Is Better?
- Domino’s Promotion Guilts Stores That Haven’t Dropped “Pizza” From Restaurant Signage
- Domino’s Offering 50% Off All Pizzas Ordered Online Through March 22