The CEO of Domino’s Pizza has quit in order to become athletic director of the University of Michigan. He will now have 30 minutes or less to decide whether or not to fire Rich Rodriguez. [Businessweek]
More From Consumerist
- You Can Now Get Hot Doughnuts From Domino’s (In The U.K.)
- Coming Soon: Tweet The Pizza Emoji At Domino’s, Get Pizza Delivered
- Can Math Determine Whether Pizza Hut Or Domino’s Is Better?
- Domino’s Hit By Hackers Demanding Ransom For European Customers’ Data
- Domino’s Promotion Guilts Stores That Haven’t Dropped “Pizza” From Restaurant Signage