Consumer Reports decided to compare the infamous Slap Chop commercial to the actual reality of using a Slap Chop. Can you guess how this goes?
Consumer Reports Science Proves Slap Chop Sucks
By Meg Marco January 5, 2010
Also, it’s time for the remix.
More From Consumerist
- Underwriters Laboratories Will Start Testing, Certifying Hoverboards For Safety
- LAX Lawsuit: A Bottle Of Water Shouldn’t Cost $5 At The Airport
- We Live In A World Where An Internet Company Can Charge $14 To Put A Message On A Potato
- Verizon Tops List Of Potential Buyers For Yahoo’s Internet Business
- UPS Increasing Fees, Fuel Surcharges For Larger, Oversized Packages — Just In Time For The Holidays